Thursday, February 2, 2012

Survival Strategies: Bakaara

Here's the Bakaara Survival map:



I have one strategy for this map, and it is this:

Stay up in the building with a single staircase entrance by the explosives armory for all regular guy waves (position 1), and then for juggernaut waves I kill some guys while looking down those stairs, and when the juggernaut gets there I run out the open window and up the stairs of the side building (position 2), and that gives  me some leeway to kill guys while backing out of that side building while still avoiding the helicopters.



Using this strategy I easily get up to waves in the mid 20's.  It's not super high, but it's enough for the Unstoppable achievement (reach wave 15 on each map).

Juggernaut, helicopter waves:  6, 11, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31

The MilitantPo3t's co-op strategy.

This map is based on the film Black Hawk Down:



7 comments:

  1. I've gotten to 28 using the reverse spot up by the airstrike box. Nice tips. good job fellow Spec Ops survival player

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just gotta show me up on my own turf, huh? I see how it is. ;)

      Delete
  2. i got to 49 solo....anyone wanna know the best strategy in MY opinion WITHOUT gltiches cheats or hacks, email me. joeprohockey19@gmail.com. Thats also my screen name for ps3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to wave 61 on solo and you think your ways are easy get on my level and we will talk

    ReplyDelete

  4. iXie is a global video game testing company with 300+ devices at our game testing studio. iXie offers video game testing services across various platforms and devices to stalwarts of the gaming industry as well as start-up studios.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This game is still valid in 2021!
    Follow the garbage bag method, and achieve infinite scores on Bakarra! You can find this method from various YouTube pages including Mr G.Clips

    ReplyDelete