Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Call of Duty 4 - All Ghilled Up and One Shot, One Kill

This is a combination of the maps for All Ghillied Up and One Shot, One Kill from CoD4.  The only map of All Ghilled Up that I could find was small so when I enlarged it to match I couldn't help the blurry-ness.


If there is a remake of Call of Duty 4 then I think they should combine the maps as much as possible, add the level of detail that we had in Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2, and fill out the gaps indicated by the circled areas (the Z is approximately where Zakhaev is doing his nuke deal and they already sort of developed it for the MW3 Yuri cutscene):


Then make the map playable in multiplayer modes with bots.  I think it'd be pretty cool to play Rush or War on this kind of map.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSV9tDWhGym5QGGTdGdkLMA

    ReplyDelete